Friday, March 5, 2010

Undefined definition.. ( a poem for friend..)

Was pondering on the relation we share,
Its strange! and finding identical is seldom and rare,
You are a girl, you are a friend, & tho not a girlfriend
Still we chat 4 hours, and share each petty event..

Its gr8 to have you, you as you are
your simplicity makes it easier to share thoughts, howsoever weird there are
I get fascinated by clouds in the sky
Though the weather is gloomy, but its u who make me feel high high n high..

I find pleasure and tempted to chat with you
I hunt for excuses(i must be sorry) silly excuses, just to hear from you,
Its not that I try to impress or try to Ogle,
But its for sure whenever in doubt you are my “GOOGLE”

I am scared if this relation ends near or soon,
I am thankful to God, having you as a friend is a true boon,
Will you ever be the same, share joys, share pains..
As the weather is cloudy, will u be around, even if it rains!!

But truth is you will disappear, as i was getting insane..
For you, my feelings, the respect .. I truly can’t explain,
Pouring my thoughts through words is a herculean task..
I assure you I am ever there for you.. never do hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment