Friday, March 5, 2010

I could not be the person

The more i think of her,
the more i love her,
the more i try to hate her,
wat to do, she tends to be nearer….

There is no possibility of her liking me,
I feel without her , there is no possibility of me being me,
what a curse! I love her for she being she,
and she dislikes me for me being me…

If love could be bought and sold,
I would have pledged my life for her,
Now I am spending my life rather,
to discover how to forget her……

I feel, if i am the reason she may cry,
I would have prefered to die,
If she is content to find my sadness,
I would rather discard all my happiness….

Its not at all hyperbole to say,
that for her , i can even pluck the star,
even though i am aware, for me,
She wouldn’t even pluck a flower….

Now I am learning, how to
live without her,
Its just me who knows, how am I
struggling without her….

I wan’t to forget her,
but this insane heart still hopes to get her,
She says “you can’t be the person”
I donno wer was i at fault to be the one…

They say that true love is ever amusing one,
Can i meet the fate even more cursing one!!

each day of my life reminds of her…
each thought of my life ends with her….

where was I at fault ,
Now thinking of her is my character by default…

4 comments: