Friday, March 5, 2010

Poem for my sis..

A variety of relations surround me…

Some are gifted by birth,
Some constructed here on earth,
some are blood relations,
Some thicker than one’s imagination..

Here i proceed introducing,
Speaking, to one among my surrounding,
I dunno which category above, suits her!
As she is special & different than any other..!!


In my life, words are scarce to express your deserving place
Hm.. You have a twinkle in eye and smile on your face!

I’ll always be there for you, with no if & but,
We share a bond, that just can’t be cut!

Though we sometimes have trifling fights with each other,
I’ll stick up and stand for you, and be your cover!

It doesn’t take you long to get senti & fight,
I guess, our strange bond, rewards you this right!

I am aware of your teenage crush,
Someone afar! Whose name would make you blush! (;))

You did find a guy of your dreams,
But couldn’t collect the courage to reveal it seems!

I know you did sacrifice your dream and your heart did bleed,
But i assure you that i am there to support whenever you need..

You say at present your life is not perfect, hard time you have known,
Your strength and my advices(:P) carried you as the time has shown..

Sometimes you, and many a times I (:P) did guide each other along the right way,
I cant forget, how you did support me and provide resting shoulder that day..

I am a closed book and dislike to boast,
But truly speaking, manku shares with you the most..

In our childhood we spent together, moments both good & bad,
I still cherish memories of the fun we had..

By the way, for you i don’t know why i am presenting this composition,
Oh! Leave.. As everything in life is not tagged with a reason..

Oh! I still remember your granny style lengthy lectures on call !!
Hm, you are a emotion bag, which burst even on matters, too small..

And how can i forget to mention your full on emotional melodrama,
And yup, at times, you being as dumb as llama(:P)..

You are my sister, so obviously, you have to be the best(:P)
Our bond makes you different from the rest..

If people want to go after you, they have to go through me,
So make sure, you tell that to everyone you see..

You are my sister and i’ll be there for you, till the end,
For you are not just my sis, you are my best friend!

I wish everything in your life moves on and goes right..
And your future may be glittery, shiny & bright..

Hope, you all the readers got an idea, who is she?
Yup, she is my sister, “Himanshi”..

2 comments:

  1. wah wah.............best one....kyu ni hogi mere liye jo likhi hai......

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.. galtiyan insaan se hi hoti hai.. :P

    ReplyDelete