Friday, March 5, 2010

Pained but unexplained..

I am not that weak or feeble,
that any can inflict pain,
even best of best friend's rudeness is like a nibble,
But when it comes to you, i go insane!!

Your words are healing one as therauptical treatment,
At times they make me feel high, high and high,
Your silence so adverse, as if i wer undergoin punishment,
But all i can do is lay in bed and sigh..

I do hide and weep,
It seldom lets me sleep,
My face has now turned a map of you,
you happy, iot glows, you sad it turns morose..

Its mystery, since when i love you,
is it since ages!!
without your thought, life is just a mock,
as a book without pages.

People say, time changes and everything changes with time,
Is it true??
So, if it is, why can't it change my love for you!!

3 comments:

  1. Its beautiful,it created a deep impact on me
    it was straight 4rm ur heart probably dat makes it simply amazing!!
    keep writing buddy!!
    Would luv to read more 4rm u:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so touchin.........n so very pure......

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx pragati, thanx himanshi..

    Ur comments do encourage me to post more n more..

    So let ur comments pour n pour..

    ReplyDelete