Friday, March 5, 2010

LubDub

You are my dream, you are my desire,
loving you & hearing from you makes me feel higher & higher..

Wen your mood is low, you do cry,
eventually, i lose my glow, making u laugh is just wat i try!

For some reason,u did forgo all ur smiles,
cant u smile 4 d one who just 2 speak 2 u once ran miles..

At tyms, I try PJs 2 make u laugh aloud,
at tyms, u cry & sob when none is around,
my heart does beat faster n leaps out,
bt at other, it just misses its lubdub sound..

One f d univrsal facts is, d grass is green, d sky is blue,
n othr bein , my heart beats just 4 u..

Tho d former has certain exceptions,
bt d othr is beyond ny limitations

falling in love with u was not by chance, nt by choice,
it was frm my heart, frm my inner voice..

Again i ponder, wer was i at fault,
and still, thinking f u is my charactr by default..

2 comments: