Monday, October 11, 2010

For you my friend..


Few relations are to strange to define,
So, is the one of Pragati and mine!
It was when I started blogging,
That embarked the beginning..





It’s a peculiar camaraderie, we share,
Sort of which is develoiped very rare..
Though we just had an interaction through blogger,
But by now, she knows most of me, and I know most of her!!



Though we are at distance apart,
Though the physical proximity absent!
Yet, the bond we  nurture and savour surpasses such barriers,
A friendship, a bond created by & by, and solidified for ever & ever!!



We  have frequent meetings virtually,
And share our secrets, our thoughts too easily..
The conversation of the good old times.
The secrets shared,
The thoughts exchanged.
Of the good old times...


The moments of sharing,
The moments of caring,
The moments too gloomy,
The moments too happy..
All such thoughts and secrets would ever be preserved,
All such moments,  ever  cherished!!


We would be found chating, until wee hours,
Nothing can be sillier or lamer than chat of ours!! [ ;) ]


She is too sweet, sublime and too gentle,
But, from our chat sessions we would both appear mental!


She is too caring, and too courteous,
But we never agree, and are ever rebellious [  ;) ]


She won’t skip an opportunity to chop me, ever
But alas! Each time ends up meeting failure


She is too sporty and loves challenges and bets!
But alas, each time fails and regrets!! [ :p ]


I have got some confessions to make too …

Inspite of all leg pulling & teasing,
She is the one , I would ever cherish to have!


Inspite of disagreeing at each point,
She is the one, I would not afford to lose!


Inspite of all my weirdness,
She is the one, who understasnds one with ease!


Inspite of me being an introvert otherwise,
She is the one, who radiates easy sharing vibes!!


Inspite of my frequent mood swings,
She is the one, who supports and is there to bear with me [:)]

Inspite of me, ignorantlyand unintentionally being rude at times,
She is one who understands me the way I meant, not the way I said [ :) ]


Inspite of having never met,
She is  the one, who knows pretty well how to annoy / flatter me [ ;) ]


Inspite of not knowing for very long,
She is the one, to whom I can entrust my secrets..


Now just as she would have done reading this,
She is the one, who still wont be satisfied [ :p ]




3 comments:

  1. nice poem ., here is my version

    " she is stubborn , somtime ,
    one of d best friend, of mine.
    a little impatient though
    one of best girl i know.

    i dont know how to make it a rhyme
    only thing i wanna say,
    is that she is a sister cum friend of mine.

    she shouts on me when i m wrong
    she even shouts on me ,when i m right
    whenever i try to put my opinion strong
    we end up having a lovely bubbly fight

    i still remember the time
    when we were in d bus,
    trying to get a seat in d middle of that fuss
    she was always able to secure a seat
    the reason being her very "healthy" n sweat.
    i use to stand there next to her seat
    n make pathetic joke on her physiq.
    i still remember d time when i use to sing
    and was so gud that she even forgets to blink.
    and then she used to laugh as hell,
    i asked d reasn many times,but she couldnt tell
    she was d reason tht i now realise,
    i dont even feel d pain for standing 4 a while.

    at last i would just say ,
    pragti dont go away ,plz stay.

    i need you when i m down
    you r d one with "my bst friend " crown

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is for you, my best friend,


    The one person i can tell my soul
    One who is always there to say "kya hua ... bol na bol..."

    Who can relate to me like no other
    And always did my emotions" kadar"

    Who I can laugh with to no extents,
    She has a lovely smile which is of infinite sents..:-D

    Who I can cry too when times are tough,
    When people around me behave as rough...

    Who can help me with the problems of my life..
    She is always there to cool me down in all my stife...


    Never have you turned your back on me
    Or told me I was not good enough....
    Or let me down,
    And at times just to make me laugh acted yourself as clown...

    I don't think you know what that means to me
    You have went through so much pain and you still have time
    For me.
    I look up to you because you are strong & caring...
    Oh my god u r infy max daring.....:-P


    I will try to be at least half the friend you are
    To me.
    Will always be there as honey and beee....!!!

    This was an improved version of my poem....gud job hima
    Fir na likh paungi so kra le iska bima....:)

    We three share a relationship that is divine...
    You both are only and only mine....!!

    Wishin u Superb wala B'dy
    Ab kitna likhu bey...:-P

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR....
    LUV U LOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx a lot 4 dis lovely poem!! i feel so blessed 2 ve such lovely frnz :)
    u ppl truly make me feel special
    inspite of u being a weirdoo d comfort level i share vd u in such a short span itself depicts d bond v share.
    i ve yet another confession :p
    n dis tym its not abt a silly bet ;)
    Inspite of u being so uncourteous n @ tyms so rude :p i truly cherish having a frn lyk u :)

    ReplyDelete